Translate

Monday, February 15, 2021

Contact only Help Desk Numbers - Not Exam cell for any grievances

The students are once again instructed to contact Help Desk numbers for any grievances faced during online exams. If there is any issues with help desk numbers, Just fill out the grievance form (one entry for one subject) for which the link is posted in this blog.

Under no circumstances please dont call Exam Cell for online grievances as we couldnt help in any manner because all the controls are with the Anna University. In spite of repeated instruction, many students are contacting Exam cell / Class advisors. 



1 comment:

Mathiyazagan.M said...

I am mathiyazagan .m 19ATE20 (731119102020) from institute of road and transprt technology erode . i have attended my SI engine (AT8310) exam in my lap in half it has hang and i tried in my phone and it stoped working i have attended only 20 minutes of my exam .so please give me a chance to writ the exam again
i called au help desk they said to mail to college

New blog for Exam Cell