Translate

Monday, July 26, 2021

Students - Do follow the procedure for examination process

 Few students reported that they have sent the soft copy of the answer sheet to some other mail id apart from the procedure specified in the instruction to the candidates posted in this exam blog or you tube link given in this blog. You need to send the email based on the semester of the subject. Only those mail id in charges will be authorized to mark the attendance on that day. So if u send to some other mail id though it is in usage for other semesters, you will me marked absent as it is not received in the appropriate mail id. So you are advised to send to the appropriate mail id

3 comments:

Manigandaraja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manigandaraja said...

Hello sir, I am writing my special arrear. On the first exam that I wrote on 21/06/2021, I have send the soft copy without attaching the Annexure 1, but found that mistake and I have resend the soft copy with Annexure 1 before the given grace time 1:30pm of the FN session. Will I face any issues because of this mistake.?

Vijay said...

Decision will be taken by University. So far no communication from them

New blog for Exam Cell